- “Ascenian” = Ascenian Consulting and Market Research LLC
- “Personal Data” = information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
- Site = www.ascenian-consulting.com
The Policy explains Ascenian’s practices regarding Personal Data and Activities Information. All such information, except as it relates to employment, is subject to this Policy.
If you are visiting the Site from or are located in a geography where EU data protection laws are in force, please see the section below entitled, “European Privacy Rights.”
Types of Data Collected
When you visit the Site or conduct business with Ascenian, we may collect the following types of information (including Personal Data):
- Contact information
- Requests for our services
- Feedback on our services
- Financial and billing information
- Information collected by cookies and similar technologies
- Other computer and connection information (such as IP address) relating to Site use
Ascenian also receives Personal Data from third parties which provide services to us (e.g., web analytics companies).
How We Use Personal Data
Ascenian uses Personal Data only for its legitimate business interests, through:
- Personalizing information about our services
- Personalizing your experience on the Site
- Providing services and support to our customers
- Conducting business with our suppliers and other third parties
- Considering candidates for employment
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise compatible with the above and applicable law
Ascenian may share Personal Data we collect with third parties for the following purposes:
- Third party service providers with which Ascenian contracts
- Other corporate entities, should a business transaction such as a merger or acquisition occur
Only under the following limited circumstances will Ascenian disclose Personal Data to any other parties beyond those mentioned above:
- Legally binding request from a domestic or international law enforcement agency
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ascenian or its customers or business partners
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as is reasonably necessary to:
- fulfill the purposes for which they are collected (e.g., for performance of contracted services); and
- comply with legal and statutory obligations, such as those required by tax, trade and corporate laws.
When we no longer need your Personal Data for our purposes, we will destroy, delete or erase that Personal Data or convert it into an anonymous form.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from website visitors in this age group. By using the Site, you represent that you are age 13 or over. If you believe that a child may have provided his or her Personal Data to us, please contact us using the contact information at the end of the Policy. In the event that we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, we will dispose of that Personal Data immediately.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
By using the website or providing Personal Data to Ascenian, your Personal Data may be transferred to the United States or other locations where our team carries out its activities. Your country’s laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in Ascenian locations. Transfers of Personal Data take place using an acceptable data transfer mechanism, such as the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield for transfers to self-certified U.S. organizations. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are visiting the Site from a location where EU data protection laws are in force, you may exercise your rights of access, complaint, erasure, objection, portability, rectification, refusal, restriction, and/or withdrawal of consent. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.